Tips for the kitchen
- When you have lumps in salt, put a few grains of rice to absorb moisture.
- Stains on the hands from cleaning fruit can be removed by rubbing peeled potatoes or washing them in vinegar.
- To keep lettuce fresh as long as possible, put it in a paper towel and then in the fridge.
- In order for the cookies to remain fresh, put some paper on the bottom of the pan.
- Bread will stay fresh longer if you put some celery in the bag. Also, in the bread case, you can put half an apple or sugar cubes.
- To eliminate the bad smell, after frying the fish in the pan, you can pour one liter of water and add some cinnamon (or other spices with the smell you like) and let it boil. Reduce the heat to evaporate slowly.
- If after cleaning the refrigerator you can still feel the smell of food, leave the cup with coffee stain for a couple of hours in the fridge. Coffee can be used to neutralize other smells.